Sunday, November 27, 2011

HAPPY 30th JASON!

Well it's official, my Fiance is old! Jason turned 30 on the 18th and me being the amazing and completely un-modest Fiancee that I am, threw him a FANTASTIC surprise birthday party!

I am still a little shocked that no one spilled the beans on the surprise, including myself!!! I almost let it slip out on numerous occasions! It's so hard to keep something you are spending all of your personal time on a secret from the one person who knows every detail of your daily life!!!

The party was a huge success, all of the family and friends that could make it were there, everyone seemed to laugh and eat the night away! We had a ton of food and thanks to MomR Jason had a birthday cake I am sure he will not forget...She made him a PS2 cake with an edible remote!!!!! It was amazing and completely blew everyone away! I got a surprise of my own...Jason's parents had turned my birthday surprise for Jason into an engagement surprise for the both of us :-) As we had not gotten to officially celebrate our engagement yet, it was very special. MomR had made an amazing red velvet 3 tier cake and they had champagne to toast us with! In addition we received a few gifts that were so heartfelt that I was a pile of mush from the second the cake came out of hiding...Both cakes were so good that I cannot wait to see what she comes up with for our wedding cake!!!


For the record, I do not believe 30 is old or that J is old...It has been a running joke between Jason and I since we started dating that he was old as he is 2 years older than me (well we are actually only 1 year and 3 months apart, but thats a minor detail)...In all honesty, I can't wait to grow old with him...I can't wait to see what the next 30 or 60 years bring us together...I just hope in 30 years he is still laughing and smiling as much as he did last weekend cause we all know I am going to throw him one hell of a 60th birthday party :-D

I have to thank everyone again for coming and making last weekend so special for both myself and Jason! I especially have to thank MomR, without her I wouldn't have been able to pull it off!

Happy 30th Birthday Jason, I love you more than words can ever express!!! Luviss and Huviss baby :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment